Business Development Executive
We are looking for some talented individuals, as BDE
No. of Position : 03
Minimum Experience: 1 years
- The Candidate applying for this profile will have to focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
- The Candidate will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customer/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed; and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increases revenue.
Any Graduate, BBA, MBA in marketing are more preferable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skill.
- To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
- Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
or Send your CV at [email protected]