We are looking for some talented individuals, as Administrative Executive
No. of Position : 01
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
- The administrative officer is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company.
- This person will manage employee record, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for entire company.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses.
Associate’s degree, or Bachelor degree in business, administration, or related field preferred.
IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or professional certification in office management preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense report and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issue for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.)
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company and motivated to take on additional project and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite(Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
or Send your CV at [email protected]